Submersible drilling rig
|Your present location: Home >> Products >> DTH >>|
Submersible drilling rig
DTH product introduction <br /> DTH is an impact drill that uses the impactor and the drill bit that have penetrated into the bottom of the hole to crush the rock. Therefore, it is called DTH. Widely used in metal mining, hydropower, transportation, building materials, harbors and defense projects. Down-the-hole drilling rigs can drill holes in rocks above medium hardness (f≥8). The price of rig is relatively cheap, especially suitable for small and medium-sized open-pit mines.
The types of down-the-hole drilling rigs commonly used in underground mines in China include YQ-80, YQ-100, and QZ-165. They can drill deep holes with a hole diameter of 80-165 mm in ore rocks with a solidity factor f = 8-14. Get higher rock drilling speed.
DTH Product Classification
1. According to different places of use, it is divided into two categories: down-hole DTH and open-air DTH. Such as: downhole downhole drilling rigs K7-80, KQJ-100 type, open-air downhole drilling rigs KQ-100, KQ-150, KQ-200, KQ-250.
2. According to the different hole diameters, it is divided into light down-the-hole drilling rigs (with an aperture of 80 to 100 mm and a weight of hundreds of kilograms to 2 to 3 tons), medium-sized down-the-hole drilling rigs (with an aperture of 150 mm and a weight of 10 to 15 tons), Heavy-duty down-the-hole drilling rigs (bore diameter of 200 mm and weight of 25 to 35 tons), and extra-heavy down-hole drilling rigs (bore diameter of 250 mm and weight of 40 to 45 tons).
Composition: DTH drilling rig is composed of rotating mechanism, lifting mechanism, pushing mechanism, supporting mechanism and impact mechanism.
Working principle of DTH drilling rig <br /> The working principle of DTH drilling rig is the same as that of other rock drilling rigs. They all have rock drilling and forming processes such as impact, rotation, rowing and advancing. The difference is that the impactor of the down-the-hole drilling rig is installed at the front end of the drill pipe, dives into the bottom of the hole, and continuously advances as the drill hole extends. The essence of DTH rock drilling is to make the impactor dive into the hole during rock drilling to reduce the energy loss caused by the impact energy transmitted by the drill rod, thereby reducing the effect of hole depth on rock drilling efficiency.
Down-the-hole drilling rig is an impact rotary rig. Its internal structure is different from that of a general rock drill. Its gas distribution and piston reciprocating mechanism are independent, that is, the impactor, as shown in Figure 2. The front end is directly connected to the drill bit and the rear end is connected to the drill rod. When rock drilling, the impactor dives into the hole, and through the gas distribution device (valve), the piston (hammer) in the impactor reciprocates against the drill tail, so that the drill bit impacts the rock at the bottom of the hole. The high-speed rotation of the impactor in the hole is achieved by a separate turning mechanism, that is, a motor or a wind-driven rotating device outside the hole, through a drill rod connected at the rear end of the impactor. Rock dust generated during rock drilling is flushed out of the hole by a mixture of wind and water. The mixed gas is injected into the impactor by the powder discharge mechanism through the center of the drill pipe, and then enters the bottom of the hole through the air groove on the impactor cylinder.
Features of DTH ① The impact energy loss does not increase with the lengthening of the drill rod, and it can drill deep holes with large diameters;
② The working surface noise is greatly reduced;
③ The drilling speed is fast, the degree of mechanization is high, and the auxiliary operation time is small, which improves the operating rate of the rig;
④ Flexible and flexible;
⑤ High drilling quality;
⑥ Able to drill rocks with medium hardness or above (f≥8).
Rules for the use of down-the-hole rigs
(I) Installation and preparation of the drilling rig 1. Prepare the rock-drilling cavern. The size of the cavern can be determined according to the method of drilling. Generally, the height of the cavern when drilling horizontal holes is 2.6-2.8 meters. Or when the hole is inclined, the width of the chamber is 2.5 meters and the height is 2.8-3 meters.
2. Lead gas and water pipelines and lighting circuits to the working surface for use.
3, according to the design requirements of the hole, erected the pillar firmly. The upper and lower ends of the pillar must be covered with wooden boards. The horizontal axis and the snap ring are mounted on the pillar at a certain height and direction. The machine is lifted with a hand winch, fixed on the pillar at the required angle, and then the hole of the drill is adjusted. To .
(II) Inspection before operation 1. When starting work, carefully check whether the gas-water pipeline is firmly connected and whether there is air leakage.
2. Check whether the oiler is full of oil.
3. Check whether the screws, nuts, joints and other parts of each part have been tightened, and the column is indeed pushed up firmly.
(3) When drilling a hole, the motor is started first, and the pusher of the manipulator is pulled after the transfer is normal. Give it a proper propulsive force, and then pull the handle that controls the impactor to the working position. After rock drilling, the water valve can be opened to keep the gas-water mixture in a proper ratio. Perform normal rock drilling. When advancing work moves the drill rod into contact with the holder, a drill rod is drilled for drilling. To stop the motor and stop supplying air and water to the impactor, insert the fork into the drill pipe slot of the bracket, make the motor reverse the slide and back, disconnect the joint from the drill pipe, then connect the second drill pipe Now you work continuously in a loop.
Product tags for this article: DTH
Guess you are also interested: